The Financial Forecast Center™
Independent. Objective. Accurate
Maximize Gains. Protect From Losses.
Markets Go Up. Markets Go Down. It's Almost a Law.
FFC's long range forecasts show you how the markets will change so you can maximize your returns and plan for storms on the horizon.
$29.99 USD Per Year - Immediate Online Access
• Includes all financial and economic series forecasts.
• Immediate online access.
• Only $29.99 per year.
For over 20 years, the Financial Forecast Center has been a pioneer in the development and application of long range forecasting to financial markets and economics.
Over this time, FFC has been able to demonstrate an impressive history of performance.
Significant Events Successfully Predicted:
- Crash of NASDAQ in 2000, forecast in 1999.
- Run Up in Crude Oil Prices in mid-2000's, forecast in 2000.
- Crash of U.S. Housing Market in 2006, forecast in 2005.
- Great Recession of 2008-2009, forecast in 2007.
- Crash in Stock Markets in 2008-2009, forecast in 2008.
- Jump in U.S. Unemployment to 10% in 2010, forecast in 2008.
- Collapse in Gold Prices in 2012, forecast in 2010.
- Jump in Strength of U.S. Dollar in 2015-2016, forecast in 2014.
- >99.8% accurate forecast of Fed Funds and Prime rate cycle from 2005 through 2016.
FFC's Accuracy* Over the Past 60 Months:
- U.S. Stock Indexes: 98.1% Accurate.
- International Stock Indexes: 97.9% Accurate.
- Interest Rates: 4 Basis Point Error.
- Exchange Rates: 99.2% Accurate.
- Prices: 98.0% Accurate.
- Economics: 99.1% Accurate.
Sample Long Range Financial Forecast
The Financial Forecast Center's extended forecasts are used by many diverse organizations around the world. Click on this link to see who is taking advantage of this service:
Our Extended Forecast Customers.
The Extended Forecasts are a premium service offered through The Financial Forecast Center and are available for 29.99 USD per year for a one year subscription.
29.99 USD Per Year For One Year of Service
Immediate Online Access
Use Another Payment Method
*Accuracy or Errors are for one month or one quarter forward. Reported accuracy based on internal studies.